Zebra Art Vector

vector-zebra-art-01-by-dragonart
Detail of zebra head in different colors. See all previews further this post. Use it for a poster, as background, clipart, etc… Have fun using!
Format: 1 eps/svg, 4 png
Resolution: png @ 550dpi (7639Γ—7639)
Size: 1,41 Mb (Vector) 4,28 Mb (PNG)
Vector File (EPS/SVG)

Bitmap File (PNG)

Preview (Click to see fullsize)
_vector-zebra-art-cs-by-dragonart

Report Link

Be Sociable, Share!
Categories: clipart, eps, nature, png, svg, vector

9 responses so far!

• 1 Mungo ~ Apr 30, 2009 at 12:17 pm

• 2 DF ~ May 27, 2009 at 12:46 pm

THANKS SO VERY MUCH πŸ™‚

• 3 Mohith ~ Sep 28, 2009 at 8:42 pm

Amazing!

• 4 Nicky ~ Nov 27, 2009 at 1:44 pm

This is fantastic! I think I will use them for the nursery in white frames πŸ™‚

• 5 Kimberly ~ Feb 28, 2011 at 5:42 pm

Hi-
    I have tried to download the Zebra vector off of DepositFiles but it says file not found. I would dearly love to use this (to print and hang on my wall)– is there any way you can help directly? Kind regards-
    Kimberly

• 6 Kristl ~ Mar 16, 2011 at 7:10 pm

I cannot seem to download the file from the depositfiles site. I really want this vector for a big wall print. Excited that I can accessorize with Zazzle coordinates.

—————
    Admin edit: try on a different moment and also turn of any proxy servers.

• 7 Will ~ Jul 9, 2011 at 11:15 am

is it possible to print it on a T-shirt as a camp T-shirt for the Environmental Club of my school? The Club and camp are non-profit! We shall alter the design a little bit, putting some words on it. We shall acknowledge your site if needed. Thanks.

• 8 mark ~ Nov 5, 2012 at 11:53 am

could anyone send me a copy of this pic through my email. lonnglau@gmail.com
    I can’t get in the Depositfiles site in my country China. many thanks!!

• 9 Maria Lara Dailey ~ Sep 4, 2014 at 11:37 am

Our business is fundraising for EDNF and would like permission to use your zebra artwork for promoting EDNF and educating about EDS. (visit ednf.org)

EDNF is a non-profit charity that raises awareness for and education to the medical population regarding the genetic disorder, EDS. Your generosity in allowing EDNF to use this artwork would be beneficial to a great number of people. All work that Aquilino Arts does for EDNF is pro bonoβ€”no monetary gain.

If you have any questions, please call or email; I am happy to speak with you.
    Thank you for your consideration.

Warm Regards,